The links below offer a close look at the harsh reality of smoking-related disease through the accounts of those who have walked that path. Each person chose to share their story with you, dear reader, in the hope that their experience will help you quit for good and avoid the same fate.
As hard as it can be to do, looking at the dangers we face from tobacco use head on is an important step in the healing process. If you don't feel that you can read these stories now, bookmark this post and read them at a later date. They are all powerful tools that can help you change the way you think about smoking, and from there, truly free yourself for good.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer - Cheryl's Story
- Oral Cancer - Marlene's Story
- Heart Disease - Walt's Story
- Stroke - Paul's Story
- Graves Disease - Ronnie's Story
- Large Cell Lung Cancer - Dee's Story
- Gaylene's Lung Cancer Journal
- Degenerative Disc Disease - Michelle's Story
Image © Stockxpert