- A pressure, heaviness, and pain in my lungs in the morning.
- Morning cough.
- Breathlessness in my reading voice.
- Breathlessness when walking up hills or stairs.
- Unpleasant irritation in my mouth.
- General tiredness and loss of energy.
- Cigarette hangovers after late nights out.
- Yellow teeth.
- Bloodshot eyes.
- Bad breath.
- Hair that smells like an ashtray.
- Two yellow, stinky fingers.
- Waking up at night coughing.
- Colds that turn into terrible chest colds that need to be treated by antibiotics.
- Gravel, broke-glass voice.
- Constant clearing of my throat.
- Constant stuffy nose.
QUITTING CIGARETTES IS AN ENORMOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT!
So...maybe ex-smokers are the coolest, bravest, and strongest people on earth! We are rocking!
EB(Quit date: May 6, 2003) Pull up your socks. These are no small potatoes!
EB's List of Reasons to Quit Smoking
EB's One Year Milestone Speech